|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||1524710695 / 9781524710699|
|Publisher||Princeton Review (on 2017-09-19)|
|Number Of Pages||352|
|User Ratings||(No ratings yet)|
|This book has been found by 262 other users. Do you have this book? Trade it in for cash!|
|This textbook is primarily used in: (0 total votes)|
|Take control of your college financial aid experience with this essential guide—the only annual guidebook with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!|
The filing date for the FAFSA has moved up—and since many colleges disburse financial aid on a first-come, first-served basis, it's essential that you get your paperwork filled quickly and accurately. As seen in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you do just that, plus ...
• Navigate the most recent changes to the FAFSA
• Use line-by-line strategies for filling out the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to maximum effect
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying for assistance
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if necessary
• Plan strategically as a separated/divorced parent, blended family, or independent student
Paying for College Without Going Broke also includes a foreword by former president Bill Clinton.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Textbooknova.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON TEXTBOOKNOVA.COM COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.