|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||1454894520 / 9781454894520|
|Author||Charles L Knapp Knapp|
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer (on 2019-07-22)|
|Number Of Pages||480|
|User Ratings||(No ratings yet)|
|This book has been found by 18 other users. Do you have this book? Trade it in for cash!|
|This textbook is primarily used in: (1 total vote)|
|Masters programs||100% (1 votes)|
This convenient paperback from a highly respected author team supplements the authors’ own casebook as well as any other casebook for Contracts. It reproduces most sections from the Restatement (Second) of Contracts black-letter text with selected comments, examples, and illustrations; most sections of the Uniform Commercial Code Articles 1 and 2, with more select sections of Articles 2A, 3 and 9; most articles from the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG); and many articles from the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts. This supplement also reproduces excerpts from other relevant source materials and provides accompanying commentary to enhance the study of contract law.
Rules of Contract Law (2019 Edition) includes:
• Restatement (Second) of Contracts
• Restatements of the Law of Agency (Third), Employment Law, and Restitution and Unjust Enrichment (Third)
• Principles of the Law of Software Contracts
• Uniform Commercial Code Articles 1 and 2 and excerpts from Articles 2A, 3, and 9
• U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
• UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts (2016)
• Materials on Electronic Contracting (UCITA, UETA, and E-Sign Act)
• Comment on Commercial, Employment, and Consumer Arbitration
• Contract Drafting: A Sample Problem
Highlights of the 2019 Edition:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Textbooknova.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON TEXTBOOKNOVA.COM COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.