|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||1118146816 / 9781118146811|
|Author||Douglas C. Montgomery|
|Publisher||Wiley (on 2012-06-19)|
|Number Of Pages||768|
|User Ratings||(No ratings yet)|
|This book has been found by 326 other users. Do you have this book? Trade it in for cash!|
|This textbook is primarily used in: (13 total votes)|
|High school courses||7.69% (1 votes)|
|Bachelors programs||69.23% (9 votes)|
|Masters programs||23.08% (3 votes)|
|The trusted guide to the statistical methods for quality control.|
Quality control and improvement is more than an engineering concern. Quality has become a major business strategy for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantage. Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, Sixth Edition gives you a sound understanding of the principles of statistical quality control (SQC) and how to apply them in a variety of situations for quality control and improvement.
With this text, you'll learn how to apply state-of-the-art techniques for statistical process monitoring and control, design experiments for process characterization and optimization, conduct process robustness studies, and implement quality management techniques.
You'll appreciate the significant updates in the Sixth Edition including:
* In-depth attention to DMAIC, the problem-solving strategy of Six Sigma. It will give you an excellent framework to use in conducting quality improvement projects.
* New examples that illustrate applications of statistical quality improvement techniques in non-manufacturing settings. Many examples and exercises are based on real data.
* New developments in the area of measurement systems analysis
* New features of Minitab V15 incorporated into the text
* Numerous new examples, exercises, problems, and techniques to enhance your absorption of the material
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Textbooknova.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON TEXTBOOKNOVA.COM COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.