|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||1797202731 / 9781797202730|
|Publisher||Chronicle Books (on 2020-03-24)|
|User Ratings||(No ratings yet)|
|This book has been found by 1 other user. Do you have this book? Trade it in for cash!|
|This textbook is primarily used in: (0 total votes)|
|The I Know This to Be True series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom. |
Bryan Stevenson has committed his career to fighting wrongful convictions, systemic poverty, and mass incarceration—here, he shares the lessons he's learned throughout his life.
Stories include how his slave ancestry shaped his childhood, how a poignant conversation with a death row inmate impacted his work, and why he believes the worst thing that happens to a person shouldn't define their life.
• Bryan Stevenson is one of today's most influential social justice attorneys and author of the bestselling book Just Mercy
• This book is an encouraging road map for aspiring activists and anyone who believes in second chances
• The landmark book series brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Great for those who loved Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela, and Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Textbooknova.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON TEXTBOOKNOVA.COM COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.